My rebate is declined for Hard to read documentation or invoices
Your rebate is declined as the documentation provided is blank, cut off, blurry or otherwise difficult to read. Please review the documents submitted to ensure that all details can be viewed and read clearly. If you have provided a photo, please ensure that the information is clear when zooming in to read the details. Please note that we will need to see all documents in full, please include the full page.
To provide substitute documentation or images, please visit www.alconchoice.com and use the "Check existing Claim" option. You will be asked to supply your claim number and the email address on the application. Once your claim has been located, you may add additional documentation via upload. Please ensure you select "Update Claim" once completed.
Please continue to monitor the status of the rebate online frequently. You have 30 days from your first decline notification to adjust your claim.
- Beware of rebate
- I havenʻt received an email once the new documentation was uploaded to explain what is still needed or what the problem is
- joke of a rebate.
- no email is sent to know that there is a problem
- once new information was uploaded then the information is declined without an email again and no way to follow up.
- The Avatar I picked represents what I think about Alcon and their rebates. I will forever not buy anything from the company Alcon!
- the timelines can not be met because no emails are sent.
- they don't tell you what is missing and make getting your money harder than obtaining the witches broom from the Land of Oz. Finding the support email is time consuming and help is hard to find.
- time consuming
- Your rabte is completely FAKE - First anyone can read my documentation (Perhaps you need galsses) sendon your intentionally word your emails so they get trapped by Junk mail so noone gets them in time - This is completely FAKE NEWS