How can I enter my claim?

Community Manager

How can I enter my claim?

Applications can be submitted online at This is the fastest way to receive your payment, and the easiest way to be able to check the status of your claim online. You can mail in your application to:


"Frigidaire Promotions" (please include the program code),

PO Box 9106

Farmington Hills, MI 48333-9106"


Please be aware that the time to receive your rebate payment will be longer.