How are approved rebates redeemed after I receive my claim paid email notification?

Community Manager

How are approved rebates redeemed after I receive my claim paid email notification?

During your rebate submission you will be asked to select how you wish to receive your rebate. You can select a physical GE Appliances Visa® Prepaid card or a GE Appliances Visa Virtual Account once your claim is marked “paid” on our rebate site.  Please expect approximately 20 business days to receive your physical card in the mail.   

You can check your claim status at any time using your claim reference number on GEAppliancePromotions.com

If you selected a Visa Virtual Account you will receive an email with a link to access your Virtual Reward.The Virtual Account gives you quick access to these funds without having to wait for a card in the mail.You can expect to receive the redemption email within 48 hours after your claim has been marked “paid” in GEAppliancePromotions.com. 

Both the physical Visa prepaid card and the virtual reward have a 6-month expiry, from the date of issuance and you must use the funds within this timeframe. The Virtual Reward start date is based on the day in which you receive the email and not the date in which you redeem it.  It is recommended you access your account as soon as you receive the redemption email.  Similarly, the start date for physical cards begins when the card is created, and not when it arrives at your home. Physical cards can be activated online at ge.omnicard.com or by calling the number provided on the card when it arrives.   If your card is lost or stolen, a $5 Replacement Card Fee will be charged to replace your card. Please review the cardholder agreement, which can be found at ge.omnicard.com.  Expired funds cannot be reissued.   Virtual Account is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Visa Virtual Account can be redeemed at every Internet, mail order, and telephone merchant everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. No Cash or ATM Access.  Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. No cash access or recurring payments. Can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Card valid for up to 6 months.  Card terms and conditions apply.