Purchase is not eligible?
If you are in the process of submitting your rebate and input your information to receive a page that indicates your purchase is not eligible, something may have gone wrong.
First, we recommend checking your rebate form and ensuring that your purchase(s) and purchase location are eligible for the rebate. If you find that your purchase location and purchase are eligible, but are still receiving this error message, there are a few steps that can be taken.
When inputting the purchase location, we recommend trying to enter the zip or postal code first and selecting the appropriate location from the available options. We also recommend removing any decimals from the purchase price field, as well.
If you have tried all of the above-mentioned solutions, and are still unable to submit your rebate due to this error, we recommend reaching out to our rebate centre directly. One of our attendants would be happy to assist you.
- and it IS specifically included in the rebate (model SHX878WD5N)
- I am not happy that this website won't accept the GE model Numbers for program code 1802007GE that expires tonight at midnight. Hope you will fix on Monday.
- NECO phone is (855) 359-7131
- Not happy about this. I put all info required
- program code 1804029BS. Seems like a scam.
- Website also won't accept a bosch dishwasher